Sonntag, 7. April 2013

Ich packe meinen Koffer und nehme mit...

Today I had brang my CD´s and DVD to my parents. The next things and my flat will be more and more blank. My cupboards and shelfs are free from old and unused objects. (also from all the flour behind my CD´s ;-) ). In my mind i thought about my most important things which i need really much to live. And it is not a joke, thats not more than a handful things and minimalism gets a new junction to me.



Often I think about what i will pack into my lagguage for Australia. Ok, the most will be my cloths but what else? Laptop, Handy, Ipod and some other electronics. Moreover my cuddly toy for sleep, a foto with my parents and friends on it, some cosemetics. Sunglasses, hat and sunmilk, bikini and a towel. Not really more. In everyday life we need not many things. Most of them are food, cloths, some accessoires and electronics to be in contact with our social network.

Nun also die 10 wichtigsten Dinge, die ich in meinen Koffer packen werde: (ohne Wechselklamotten)

  1. Meine Kuscheldecke - eindeutig Platz 1! ;-)
  2. Ausweis + Geldkarte
  3. Glücksbringer
  4. Handy + Ladegeräte
  5. Ipod
  6. Kugelschreiber
  7. Zahnbürste und Zahnpasta
  8. Kamm
  9. Deo
  10. Halstuch
Komisch, wie einfach ich beginne zu denken und mir klar wird, was ich wirklich brauche. Dabei sind 30kg, die ich mitnehmen darf doch schon recht viel! Zum Glück ist es in Australien warm, das erspart mir Wintersachen!

Wie ihr gut analysieren könnt, stehen bei mir persönliche Dinge ganz weit oben. Irgendwie geben sie mir Kraft und Sicherheit. Dann das Notwendigste, denn ohne Ausweis und Geld komme ich nicht weit. Um auch weiter kommunizieren zu können kommt mein Handy mit und auch mein Ipod, zur Motivation und Ablenkung. Danach folgen vor allem Hygieneartikel, damit ich mich wohl fühle. 
Solange ich mich gut fühle, habe ich das Gefühl, dass mir nichts passieren kann. Irgendwie gibt es doch für alles eine Lösung, Hilfe können wir immer bekommen!

Now it is your turn! What would you pack in your bag? Which things are most importent for you? Could you disclaim of something? I´m interested in your meaning!


Minimalsm - my new friend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen