Donnerstag, 25. April 2013

Ambassador - Anni ist Australien- Botschafter!

Few weeks ago a had written an application to IEC-Organisation for the work as an Ambassador. An Ambassador have to write an official blog on the IEC- website for future study abroad students. He write about impressions, experiences and adventures in the country where he is going to study. For example i will write about my experiences in Australia on the Griffith University. I will give some tipps and will tell about my days in Brisbane. Of course, i will say all positive thinks, but also negativ sites. I will tell about problems, if i will have someone and how i resolve it.

Today i got the acceptance. I´m really lucky because this work is suitable to my blog-idea. I want to write about my year in Australia. I will get a stipend and an own blog. Be not afraid, i will post the same reports on both sites.



Nun ists es offiziell. Die IEC-Organisation hat mich zum Ambassador gewählt. Meine Bewerbung hat somit überzeugt und ich arbeite nun in meinem kommenden Auslandssemetser an der Grifiith University als Amabassador. 

Was ist ein Ambassador?

Ein Ambassador ist eine Art Repräsentant. Ich erhalte einen eigenen offiziellen Blog auf der Internetseite von IEC. Dort schreibe ich meine Erfahrungen rein, Tipps und Erlebnisse aus Australien. Infos über das Land, die Uni und Umgebung. Praktisch als Vorzeige-Auslandssemester für kommende Studenten!

Was soll ich sagen!

CHECK!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen